Thursday, September 20, 2018

Gadget X: MK240 Nano - Colordul and Compact Wireless Combo

With my chromebook on the brink of life and death, it was time to revisit my windows tablet which I rarely use because it was hard to use the integrated keyboard with the cover. That is why I was planning to have a separate keyboard and mouse for it to be like my usual laptop. With a lot of variants out in the market today, it seems hard to find the right one for my needs.

However, I came across the Logitech MK240 Nano in one of the result pages of Lazada, as I explore to look for the wide selections of keyboard and mouse combo. I was planning to have a Bluetooth variant for connectivity. But the options with bluetooth function is beyond my budget range of more of less P1000 pesos. I got a great deal since this wireless combo was on sale and it's now P1100 only. 


I chose this one because of the design and functionality that will definitely help me with my input needs for typing and clicking. I got the black and yellow design which looks sleek yet practical. I was pretty excited when I saw it which is just trhe right size that I expected. 


The box includes the wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, 2 pairs of AAA batteries for the devices, usb receiver, and the instructional manual. It is very easy to use with its plug and play function which lessens the hassle of installing and settings.

According to the the features, it has a wireless range of 10 meters / 33 feet, battery life of 36 months for the keyboard and 12 months for the mouse with a auto-sleep and off/on switch to save on batteries. It runs on 2.4 GHz wireless which gives it more range. The wireless keyboard has adjustable pegs for more ergonomic use.

For my initial experience, it really feels like the general keyboard  with just the right amount of keys usually used for typing and additional functions. Typing is easy to use, though there would be some adjustments if you are used to the regular and longer keyboards.Function keys provide additional functions similar to laptops and is optimized for windows operating system. . The mouse feels light with the basic clickers for left, right, and middle scroll wheel. Basically simple yet functional with every inch. This article was also made with ease thanks to the wireless combo.

I am very satisfied with this combo and felt the rise of productivity due to the ease of use  and flexibility to use with the tablet. The only downside of this product is probably the mobility which is still large for a mobile input device, but It might lose its ease of use if this becomes a more thinner and foldable version. The bluetooth version might also work however it might also hinder other use like connecting to a bluetooth speakers or headphones.

I am now happy using it and will update this for more experiences and observations with the combo.  Indeed a highly recommended product and now looking for a good cover that I can use for the tablet, keyboard and mouse to keep them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

realme Unveils Massive Discounts at the Shopee Premier Feature

Enjoy huge savings on bestselling realme devices—for a limited time only realme has a special treat for The Squad this summer as it introduc...